Website Maintenance from WebOrigination – Louisville, Kentucky
Design and development of your website is only half the work. Once your website is live on the Internet, it needs to be kept up-to-date by adding new content and updating existing content. Many website owners never update their content, and this results in decreased search engine exposure and loss of business. Nothing leaves a worse impression on your customers than an out-of-date website. Many successful web sites update their front-page content monthly, weekly, or even daily.
Maintaining a web site is a labor intensive, complex task. But, the amount of required maintenance is often not sufficient enough to justify hiring a full time (or part-time) employee to handle this task. In addition, certain technical skills such as HTML, PHP, FTP, copywriting, and graphics work may not be readily available within your company.
Website Maintenance Description
Assist client with typical website updates. This includes common / basic tasks like updating content / text, adding or changing photos / images, uploading PDF / Word documents, graphic design work, manipulating images / product photos, and much more. This may also include some “basic” training on how to modify pages of the site, including changing content / text, uploading new images and/or PDF documents, etc.
To support you in your website maintenance needs, we offer the following maintenance options:
- Hourly Rate (Billed at end of month.)
- Per Update Fee (Billed at end of month.)
- Monthly Website Maintenance Packages (Reduced hourly rate.)
Our website maintenance packages include the following services:
- Most change requests to be completed within 24 hours
- Text / content changes
- Ongoing growth / creation of additional pages
- Updating images and graphics
- Adding / removing links on your site
- Exchanging links with other sites
- Adding / removing PDFs and/or other document types
- Meta tag revisions
- Search engine submission and/or re-submission
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and visitor traffic information
- Monthly visitor traffic reports
- Other services that can be tailored to your direct needs
Ready To Get Started?
Call us at (502) 445-8572 to discuss your website maintenance needs, use our convenient online contact form to send us a quick message, or try our online web development quote form to get a free quote on your web maintenance needs.
WebOrigination is a Louisville, Kentucky SEO and Web Services Company